Join the Resolto team
Resolto - a member of the Festo group - is an international software company specialized in Artificial Intelligence for the industry and leading in the real-time application of Artificial Intelligence On Edge. We provide international companies with intelligent solutions, such as our technologically state-of-the-art Advanced Analytics Platform and our HTML based 3D Online Product Configurator.
Join our team of highly qualified experts and experience working in modern offices close to Herford's train station with a team of like-minded colleagues and a space to unleash your talent for creating innovative solutions.
We are currently looking for
SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Career level: Computer Scientist with prior work experience
Form of employment: Fulltime
Place of employment: 32052 Herford (MARTa Viertel, close to the train station)
What the job has to offer:
- Backend and frontend development of a cloud-based big data platform as well as an edge component
- Development of standard software components as well as client specific features (Java, Angular)
- Development of concepts for the realization of data analytics solutions in the industry
- Implementation of automated software tests as well as performing performance and load tests
- Implementation, maintenance and support of client platforms
- Ensuring comprehensive and understandable documentation, as well as good code quality
- Communication of complex issues in client discussions with non-specialist clients as well as experts
- Insights into project management as well as sub-project management possible
- Chance to conduct workshops for clients
- Link between software development and data science
What you need to bring to the table:
- Completed degree (diploma, bachelor or master) in computer science or equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience in software development (especially Java, Angular), frameworks (Spring, Boot) and development tools (version management, continuous integration, etc.)
- Didactic knowledge in communicating complex issues in client discussions
- Very good German language skills and good English language skills
- Experience in data management / data administration (Apache Cassandra, Mongo DB, etc.) and communication protocols (MQTT, OPC UA, etc.) as well as network configurations preferable
- Knowledge of container services (Docker), other virtualization services and cloud services is of advantage
- Previous experience in the industry-related area is of advantage
In addition, you have the following personal skills and characteristics
- Very strong analytical skills
- Capacity of abstract thinking
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and how they can be transfered into code
- Enjoy new challenges combined with the willingness to constantly learn new things
- Work independently and responsibly
- Communicative (purposeful internal communication with the team and efficient communication with the client)
- Team player; Ability to facilitate communication between different interest groups
What we offer you:
- Agile structures in a friendly, team-oriented environment and flat hierarchies
- An open mind for creative ideas and support for innovative suggestions
- Continuous opportunities for personal as well as professional growth
- A long-term workplace at a modern and dynamic company
- Central, modern offices near the Herford train station
Do you want to become part of our team?
Please send your electronic application to career@resolto.NO-SPAM.com.
If you’ve got any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your future colleague Mirko Rose. Just give him a call: +49 5221 101 1800.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!